Dismantling experience in FRANCE
• togive an overview of dismantling in France,
• to compare several decommissioning scenarii,
• to present the regulatory and safety aspects,
• to identify the issues of decommissioning,
• to have a general background on dismantling techniques and issues.
International stakeholders working in nuclear sciences and industry and wishing to acquire field knowledges in the French decommisioning of nuclear facilities and the dismantling strategies implemented.
• a first university degree in engineering or science related to nuclear technology,
• two to three years successful professional experience beyond university in the nuclear field,
• a first or second-level supervisory position, or a working level position with promotion potential.
- French regulatory and safety aspects in decommissioning.
- Decommissioning scenarii.
- Decommissioning issues.
- Recent technical and technological issues.
- Dismantling techniques.
- Experience feedback.
Maximum number of trainees: 20.
5 days (30 hours)
- 24-28 June 2019
M. Frédéric FOUQUET
Phone number: +33 1 69 08 48 82
Mme Nadia NOWACKI-SMAGACZ
Phone number: +33 1 69 08 30 92
No training session is currently scheduled for 2020. Contact us.