Nuclear fuel cycle: from strategy to processes - International school in nuclear engineering
• Describe the chemichal processes used for fuel reprocessing.
• Present the R&D and the possible improvements.
- Radiochemistry for Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Recycling Strategies in Generation IV systems
- Dissolution of Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Uranium and Plutonium Reprocessing: the PUREX Process
- The Spent Nuclear Fuel: refabrication
- Main issues related to the Pu-multirecycling in GEN IV systems
- Reprocessing of Minor Actinides
Maximum number of trainees: 24.
No training session is currently scheduled for 2019. Contact us.
Public price: please contact us
5 days (30 hours)
- 27-31 January 2020
Mme Isabelle RIBET
Phone number: +33 4 66 79 18 50
Mme Nathalie NOZERAND
Phone number: +33 4 66 79 69 40