Nuclear fuels for light water reactors and fast reactors - International school in nuclear engineering
• Describe the fuel thermal and mechanical behaviour in reactor operation (mainly temperature and irradidation effects).
• Identify the main limiting phenomena (for safety and design).
- Nuclear fuels fundamental.
- Fuel element thermal performance and temperature effects.
- Nuclear fuel behaviour under irradiation.
- Main limiting phenomena in the different types of fuel.
- Fuel behaviour during some off-normal conditions.
- Modelling of fuel behaviour.
- Fuel challenges for the future.
Maximum number of trainees: 24.
5 days (30 hours)
- 29 January - 2 February 2018
M. Jean-Christophe KLEIN
Phone number: +33 4 42 25 79 58
Mme Béatrice JACOB-SILVESTRI
Phone number: +33 4 42 25 37 80
No training session is currently scheduled for 2019. Contact us.