Perform a critical analysis of the various waste management options and identify how scientific studies play a part in addressing the issues related to nuclear waste management.
• Identify the origin, the nature, the volumes and flux of nuclear waste.
• Describe the nuclear waste management options.
• Know the specific issues of waste conditioning with cement-like and glass materials.
• Analyze the solutions for final storage, particularly for safety aspects.
• Present arguments for further scientific research in waste management.