Post-doc: how to manage a career, evaluation, project, action
• Implement methods to find a job and thus enlarge the sectors and functions investigated.
• Be confident before a job interview thanks to the experimentation of various recruiting methods.
• Explain, using the right terminology, the issues encountered within the public and the private sectors.
- Course introduction; introductions of the participants by groups of two, participant expectations.
- The project and how to describe it orally.
- Participating in the creation of a high technology enterprise.
- The recruitment process, how to develop a list of relevant points.
- Written communication tools (letter, CV).
- Training to job interview (simulated situation).
Maximum number of trainees: 12.
4 days (24 hours)
- 23-26 January 2017
- 20-23 June 2017
- 9-12 October 2017
M. Jean-Luc ZIMMERMANN
Phone number: +33 1 69 08 88 97
Mme Corinne CARREAUX
Phone number: +33 1 69 08 25 02
No training session is currently scheduled for 2018. Contact us.