Prevention of nanomaterial risk
- Employees who are in contact with nanomaterials in the research phases, formulation, production, maintenance, cleaning...
- Safety engineers and heads of laboratories where nanoparticles are handled,
- Potentially exposed employees.
Training to be done according to internal best practices CEA/Grenoble (circular safety Cf. N°53).
The training course is open to companies outside CEA and is co-funded up to 50% for SMEs and 25% for eligible ETI according to the European definition (GERINA financial aid contract).
- Metrology and characterization of nanoparticles.
- Nano toxicology – Risk of nanoparticles for human health.
- Nanomaterials and safety: managing a potential risk – Prevention of potential HSE risks (Good practices).
- Maximum number ot trainees: 15.
1 day (6 hours)
- 31 May 2018
M. Vincent FENNETEAU
Phone number: +33 4 38 78 19 84
Mme Anne-Sophie BERTIN
Phone number: +33 4 38 78 48 65
No training session is currently scheduled for 2019. Contact us.