- List the characteristics of NaK
- Describe the standard procedure of the NaK sampling
- Describe the washing and treatment processes of NaK
- State the risks involved in the use of NaK
- State the prevention means of these risks
- List the safety rules to be observed when working in a NaK environment
- List the storage conditions for NaK waste
- Ensure one’s own protection in the case of a NaK fire
Characteristics of NaK and its associated risks
- Sodium and NaK physical and chemical properties
- Sodium risk control
- Safety response in NaK environment
- NaK sampling: Material choice constraint
- Practical work: endoscopy, NaK sampling, tools cleaning
- NaK cleaning and conversion
- Presentation of sodium waste and NaK treatment process (visit)
- Process safety
- Nak interaction issues
The training includes lectures, contributions focusing on participatory methods and practical exercises.
The instructors are experienced teachers and experts in the fields taught.
The instructors are involved from the very beginning in the educational design for the validation of learning objectives and the content of their contributions.
The necessary documents will be distributed during the training session on a USB key (i.e. flash drive).