- Design training activities using the ECVET approach
- Distinguish the different European tools designed to support occupational mobility
- Design playful and relevant learning situations, involving participants in accurate situations
- Identify innovative learning resources training tools, free when possible
- Identify the training basic principles and good practices
- Give a short training session in front of a specialized audience
Train the Trainer Course for Radiation Protection Professionals
All radiation protection professionals in all sectors, in their capacity as a member of a radiation protection training organization or as part of their training / communication role.
Participants should be very familiar with the role and duties of an RPE and/or RPO.
The 5 face-to-face training days consist of various pedagogical sequences, such as:
Lectures and workshop
- Information-sharing and experience feedback in your mission as an occasional trainer: success, difficulties, needs and ideas for improvement
- The ECVET approach: principles and implementation
- Training design methodology
- The training basic principles and good practices
- Innovative teaching tools: presentation and implementation of learning resources training tools
- Preparation work and training session in front of a radiation protection audience
- Pactical field school
- DOSEO workshop
- VERT virtual space
- Calculation software for dose calculation
- Simulation tools
The training course consists of a one-week face-to-face session. To achieve the objectives, the course consists of various innovative teaching tools and methods: lectures, pedagogical scenarios, digital tools, workshop, discussions and role-play. Activities are built to stimulate, involve and interact constantly with the participants.
Group limited to 15 participants.
Pedagogical tools : VERT virtual space, innovative learning resources training tools (Arsnova, Prezi, etc…), calculation software for dose calculation, simulation tools, DOSEO workshop, practical field school...